I Chose to do a magazine for my NEA as I enjoy photography as I take photos of my friends and landscapes outside of school which I have a passion for and completing a magazine would involve photography so I was therefore attracted. I also decided to do a magazine as it means I can be creative and design my own front cover as well as the creative writing surrounding the front cover and the contents page which I will need to create. I also have some experience when it comes to taking the photos for my magazine as i'm always interacting with photography and social media. I also chose a magazine as I have a knowledge and understanding of the conventions of an entertainment magazine as well as what would attract the target audience for my magazine as I often read and look through entertainment magazines. so there I chose a magazine for my NEA as it would be the best choice for me to make due to my knowledge, experience and passion meaning 100% will put into my work and I would find it extremely interesting.
Comments
Post a Comment